The Christmas Tag

So December is well and truly setting in with the freezing cold weather and Christmas decorations going up. I'm currently sitting in front of my fire with a cup of hot chocolate and I thought it would be a good idea to do a Christmas tag as I haven't posted in ages! A number of blogs I follow have done this and they have told all of their followers to do it so here it is:

1. What is your favourite holiday movie?
I have 2 massive favourites that remind me of Christmas. The first is a classic: The Snowman. I have loved this film since I was a child and I remember that I used to get so excited when it came on and I belted the song out as loud as I could. Another massive favourite isn't really a Christmas movie but it premiered on BBC1 last year at Christmas and it is Lady and the Tramp. This is my all time favourite film ever because I have loved it all my life and what isn't cute about dogs falling in love with each other?

2. What is your favourite Christmas colour?
Definitely burgundy. Cardigans, nail polish, tights, decorations, you name it and burgundy will be the best colour for it! 

3. Do you like to stay in your pjs or dress up for Christmas?
I don't stay in my pjs but I wouldn't say I dress up either. I normally put on a wintery festive jumper and some leggings so that when I eat my body weight in food I'm still comfy. :)

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
My best friend since I've already bought all of her stuff and I haven't finished anyone else's yet.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Who opens presents on Christmas Eve? We normally open all of ours after we have lunch at about 4.

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
I have only ever built 1 a couple of years ago at my friends house and it tasted so goooooooood.

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Eat, relax, see my friends, eat, buy Christmas presents. Oh and eat.

8. Any Christmas wishes?
I hope that I'm not ill again because I was ill last year and couldn't eat any Christmas dinner (waa) and I hope that everyone has an epic day and everyone likes the presents I get them.

9. Favourite Christmas smell?
The smell of Christmas dinner makes my mouth water and my Dad is a great cook so it smells amazing! I also really like the Christmas spice smell as it's only ever associated with Christmas and gets me all excited.

10. Christmas meal or treat?
Christmas dinner all the way!

So there is the Christmas tag. I hope it gets you all excited for Christmas and I tag all of you guys to do it! Now I'm off to wrap up some presents that my Mum bought in the week. See you soon guys!

<3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New York Haul!

Nina Nesbitt Concert!